inactive

Charley J Andrews MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Never Again
After waiting three weeks for an appointment,I never got to see the Doctor. The rude lady at the front desk asked for my Insurance and I found I had left my Medicare card in my other wallet. I did have Tricare and driver's license, but she flatly stated that there was nothing she could do and got very agitated. I asked if I could bring the card later this afternoon and she virtually yelled NO!!! I asked if I could reschedule the appointment and she yelled NO!!! I gathered my referral file and history and left, I did slam the door!!! I would not go back, even if the Doctor himself personally called. I plan to contact BBB and the Texas accreditation office about this!

September 28th, 2015
Awesome Eye Doc!
Always kind and works with my schedule. Knowledgeable about options and works with what is best for you as the patient. Very well-versed and personable.

April 16th, 2015
RUDE
The woman up front was VERY rude. Not only to us but the patient before us. The elderly lady was around 85 years old. We were told to just leave then because my husband would not sight the last sheet he filled out as it stated we would pay everything in full if the insurance did not pay in 30 days. Also he would be charged $65 dollars if he had not paid in 5 days. That was all besides the $30 in copay. So we left and will never enter their door again nor ever give a rave review for them. No need to lie!!!!

June 6th, 2014
Office Staff
Doctor was fine. Staff refuses to return my calls even though they owe me money. I charged my visit (my mistake) Staff told me they would return my money if they were paid by medicare and my secondary insurance. They were paid by both but never returned my money.

December 4th, 2013
Dr. Andrews is tops in my opinion. He spends a great amount of time talking to you, giving a clear diagnosis, and listening to your concerns. The entire staff is wonderful. This is my "forever" eye doctor from now on. If it were possible to give a 5 star rating, I would!

June 21st, 2013
Great experience all around. Thanks, doc.

June 17th, 2013
I have seen this doctor 3 times, I have been told by several friends that they use him and he is top notch. He is a very nice person in addition to being a wonderful doctor. He diagnosed and treated my problem when no one else could find out what was wrong and I have seen him ever since. The staff is great as well.

December 8th, 2011
From the time I called this doctor's office to the time I finished my visit I was very pleased. I never felt rushed and I felt that I was the only patient he had. Staff very pleasant and all of the patients in the officer were treated as though they were old friends. I will return and I will recommend this dr.

December 10th, 2008
Help on Christmas
I saw Dr Andrews with an eye problem right before Christmas. He gave me medication, then told me he was taking vacation and his office would be closed during the holidays. However, he said he would be in town, so if my problem continued, that I should leave a message for him, and he would come in to the office to see me, even on Christmas Day. I have never had that much dedication from a doctor before.