Ophthalmologists
556 W Bedford Euless Rd
Ste C
Hurst, TX 76053
817-283-4688
Locations and availability (1)

|  Office Staff  |  show details
by Linda Downey on Jun 6th, 2014

Doctor was fine. Staff refuses to return my calls even though they owe me money. I charged my visit (my mistake) Staff told me they would return my money if they were paid by medicare and my secondary insurance. They were paid by both but never returned my money.

by Sue Nelson on Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Andrews is tops in my opinion. He spends a great amount of time talking to you, giving a clear diagnosis, and listening to your concerns. The entire staff is wonderful. This is my "forever" eye doctor from now on. If it were possible to give a 5 star rating, I would!

Jun 21st, 2013

Great experience all around. Thanks, doc.

Jun 17th, 2013

I have seen this doctor 3 times, I have been told by several friends that they use him and he is top notch. He is a very nice person in addition to being a wonderful doctor. He diagnosed and treated my problem when no one else could find out what was wrong and I have seen him ever since. The staff is great as well.

Dec 8th, 2011

From the time I called this doctor's office to the time I finished my visit I was very pleased. I never felt rushed and I felt that I was the only patient he had. Staff very pleasant and all of the patients in the officer were treated as though they were old friends. I will return and I will recommend this dr.

|  What a lousey staff!!!!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

My wife and I found out she has shingles on the right side of her face which was affecting the right eye. We saw our PCP and he wanted us to see this doctor ASAP. I called and left a message at about 3 pm on Wed 7/13, since they didn't answer the phone but they said they would call back. THEY DIDN"T. I called on Thursday 7/14 at 9am and they didn't answer they phone they said they would call back and they didn't. Their message says they answer the phone from 9a to 4p M-T-W and from 9a-12 noon on Thur. I left messages both days explaining the issue but didn't get a call back. It is now 6:60 am 7/15 and we still have heard nothing. I can only hope that if they ever need a phycian they get they same caring response we did. If I hear of anybody who is directed to see these people I will let them know what our response was when we tried to see the doctor. He obviously doesn't have a lot of control of his staff or they would respond or return calls.

|  Help on Christmas  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2008

I saw Dr Andrews with an eye problem right before Christmas. He gave me medication, then told me he was taking vacation and his office would be closed during the holidays. However, he said he would be in town, so if my problem continued, that I should leave a message for him, and he would come in to the office to see me, even on Christmas Day. I have never had that much dedication from a doctor before.