A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meltzer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meltzer, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Meltzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Meltzer MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. David Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Meltzer practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.