A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meltzer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meltzer, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Meltzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Meltzer MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. David Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Meltzer practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.