Learn more about Dr. Douglas Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Unis, Director of Adult Reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Unis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Unis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.