A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Unis, Director of Adult Reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Unis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Unis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.