A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Unis, Director of Adult Reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Unis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Unis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.