A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Unis, Director of Adult Reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hip Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Unis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Brydan Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Unis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Unis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.