Dr. Douglas Brydan Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Unis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Unis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance