Ophthalmologists, Pediatric Specialist
3200 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 200
Irving, TX 75062
972-258-7979
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

by Nedhila imeri on Feb 3rd, 2014

My daughter had strabismus and had eye surgury well that didn't fix her vision and they still cross here and there well she has tourrets and has tics where she scrunched her face and blinks hard so wearing glasses doesn't work she had an app which they canceled due to weather we waited for that app for a few months when they called to cancel they said they will call me the next day to reschedule and never did well I waited 10 days no call so I called they said well it's gonna have to be a month wait I said why you all canceled they said well you can go in today but your gonna wait 4 hours the office manager got on and said well you could do that or find another doctor now that was very rude she didn't want to listen or help or anything she basically wanted to get rid of me

by Brian Malone on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Moody is the best Docs. Dr. Moody Is the Only Eye Dr. I want working on me.

|  best of the best  |  show details
by Chauntee D'Agostino on Oct 29th, 2013

when our family first came to see Dr. Moody, he made us feel welcomed with opened arms. Our daughter had crossed eyes and muscles that were detaching and he recommended surgery. later that evening he was able to get her in the next day. his staff was remarkable and caring. Dr. Moody fixed her eyes and we will be forever grateful <3 when such a sensitive issue with making children feel exceptional i truly believe he is amazing. Thank you for you outstanding service of excellence..The D'Agostino family of the colony ,tx

|  Great  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2013

I have strabismus and doctor moody helped me through it all. I got a surgery to fix my eyes and now I have 20 20 vision. Thank you Dr.Moody!

|  DISHONEST DR.  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

WHAT A WASTE HE PRETENDED LIKE HE CARED ABOUT MY CHILD BUT ALL HE COULD TALK ABOUT IS SUREGERY! FOR THE FIRST APPOINTMENT TO THE LAST!! I KNEW HE WAS SICK WHEN HE STATED THAT HE HAD A SUCCESS RATE FOR SURGERY OF 100% HE MAKES NO MISTAKES?? I CAUGHT HIM IN SEVERAL LIES AND HE PAID NO ATTENTION TO MY CHILDS EYE CONDITIONS NO EXAMS OR XRAYS JUST A FLASHLIGHT AND HIS AWFUL OPINION.

|  Dr. Moody is a saint, talented, and hardworking.  |  show details
by Alyssa on Feb 16th, 2013

Dr. Moody has been my ophthalmologist my whole life. Before I was twelve, I had to have 5 surgeries for my strabismus (lazy-eye), different glasses, and eye-patching. Now that I am in college, I realize what a great ministry and service he has done for me that I can see. He is a kind and talented man, open, and ready to serve.

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Moody is a great doctor!

|  Mrs. B  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Other eye doctors could not perform the proper eye tests for our 4 year old. Dr. Moody is an expert with children's eyesight.

|  been using Dr. Moody for 20 years  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

to the one saying to many surgeries... research strabismus! 99.9% of the time it is only corrected surgically. 2 of my children have strabimus. one was corrected at the age of 3 and is now 23 years old. The other daughter has had several surgeries in the last 20 years due to the severity of the strabismus. Moody has always been great. calling the day after surgery himself to make sure all okay. only had an issue one time and he called back within 15 minutes (turned out to be minor...more panic on my part)We are struggling at the moment financially and her eyes are terrible again. Moody has been so awesome seeing and treating her anyway, far from a money hungry doctor to me! Yes, he is getting old and believe me I dread the day he retires!!!!

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr Moody and his staff have exceeded all expectations! I received a phone call regarding an appointment we had later that day and I was told that Dr Moody was running a little late because of an emergency at the hospital so my appointment would be delayed by 30 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised that they would take the time to call me. They have all gone above and beyond what any Dr would do. The staff has always been very caring and professional.I would highly recommend Dr. Moody

Aug 23rd, 2011

An obviously brilliant man and caring doctor. There is no question that he loves kids and wants to help them have the best eyes possible. I want everyone whose kids have eye muscle problems to be taken care of by Dr. Moody!

|  Not sure about this guy..  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Our PCP referred us to Dr. Moody because our 7 month old daughter has Strabismus, and Dr. Moody spent 2 minutes shining a flash light in her eye, talked about his college, his son, all the famous Nobel price winners he'd met, and not sure what else for 30 minutes, then handed us a piece of paper saying we needed to make an appointment for surgery. His hands were VERY unsteady as the nurse had to help him sign the forms, and he just didn't give us the best feeling as we walked away. I felt like he probably knew his stuff, but he just didn't sell himself very well. We were referred to another doctor through Cooks who sent time with our daughter, doing x-rays of the eyes, and the doctor spent a good 30 minutes checking her out. We also have a pre-op meeting a week before, a post op meeting a week after, plus they gave us patches to use to strengthen the week eye since the surgery was about a month after we saw the doctor.Maybe it was the way Dr Moody sold it, not sure, but we just didn't feel that confident when we walked out of his office.

Dec 8th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Moody for 33 years because I have Strabismus. I could not ask for a better doctor. I have never had a single problem with him or his staff.

|  Do not go to this doctor unless he's the last one on earth.  |  show details
by L N on Oct 22nd, 2010

I'm very informed of my eye condition. Did all my Q&A's online. So I went to Moody twice and made my mind to NEVER go back. Love the staff. Hate the doctor. He has bad bedside manner and is all about money. First time, charged my insurance over $700 for waving a couple of objects in front of my face and measure my eyes with a prism ruler. Made me wait exactly 1 month to come back to tell me that my eye was not all that bad and he usually performs surgery on worser cases. Now why didn't you tell me that the first time? Wasted my time. So then he charged like another $300 on my insurance and tells me to come back in 2 months. What the crap?! I found me a better ophthalmologist, Moody is in no comparison. 17,000 surgeries in career Moody has said. That's a bunch of bull. I know he's old and all, but I do my math. You'd have to perform surgery every day straight for 46 years, or 2/day for 23 years, or a couple of them per day. I'm not a doctor, but one thing I do know is that most of them only performs surgeries a couple of days out of the week. Moody is so full of it. He should be ashamed of himself.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by nedhila imeri on Sep 14th, 2009

he is great my 7 year old loves him he has a great bed side manner wonderful doctor

|  One of the Top Pediatric Eye Doctors  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 23rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I have been taking my daughter to this office since 1999, so about 6 years. Everett Moody MD is the head physician in this clinic. He is ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com