Learn more about Dr. Harvey Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Carter, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Lee Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Harvey Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Carter practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.