A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brent Robertson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson practices Ophthalmology near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists.