A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Robertson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Trauma Surgery near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Grand Prairie Surgeons and Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists.