A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Corona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Corona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corona
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Corona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Corona, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corona graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Corona has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Corona MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Corona practice?
- Dr. Jorge Corona has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Corona practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.