A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Csaky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Csaky, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gene Therapy
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaky graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Csaky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Health System
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Geza Csaky MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karl G. Csaky practice?
- Dr. Karl Csaky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Csaky practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Wichita Falls, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.