Learn more about Dr. Karl Csaky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Csaky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Csaky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Csaky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Csaky, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gene Therapy
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaky graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Csaky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Health System
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Geza Csaky MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karl G. Csaky practice?
- Dr. Karl Csaky has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Csaky practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.