Learn more about Dr. Karl Csaky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Csaky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Csaky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Csaky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Csaky, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gene Therapy
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaky graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Csaky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Health System
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Geza Csaky MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karl G. Csaky practice?
- Dr. Karl Csaky has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Csaky practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.