A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Paksima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Paksima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paksima graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Paksima has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paksima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nader Paksima practice?
Dr. Nader Paksima practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.