A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Paksima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Paksima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paksima
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paksima Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paksima graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paksima has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader DR Paksima DO and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nader D. Paksima practice?
- Dr. Nader Paksima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Paksima practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.