A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Paksima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Paksima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paksima graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Paksima has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paksima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nader Paksima practice?
Dr. Nader Paksima practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Surgeons.