Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Eisenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stevens Eisenberg MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eisenberg practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.