A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Eisenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Robert Eisenberg practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.