A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Webb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Shiels Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Uptown
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Webb practice?
Dr. Stephen Webb practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.