A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Webb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Uptown
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- Mary Shiels Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Webb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Webb practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.