A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Webb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Uptown
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- Mary Shiels Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Webb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Webb practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.