Dr. Sylvia Hargrave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia Hargrave?

October 30th, 2015

Great Doctor!

I went to see Dr. Hargrave as a second opinion for my cataracts and I couldn't be more pleased that I did!!! Unlike other Ophthalmologists that agressively push for surgery Dr. Hargrave recommend ed that I wait until my vision is actually impared. How refreshing to see a doctor that puts the patients interest and well being first!!!

Two thumbs up!

I visited Dr. Hargrave for the first time last week and I'll definitely return for my long term eye care. Dr. Hargrave is extreme knowledgeable and friendly and her staff is curteous and friendly. The office is fabulous and it looks more like a art gallery than a medical clinic!

March 7th, 2012

Totally recommend! :)

I went for annual appointment. First time seeing Dr. Hargrave. Great Doctor,gave me as much time as I needed for discussion questions; also a wonderful staff. Hats off to Jonathan the optician, he did a fantastic job in helping me pick out my glasses. KUDOS to all of you.

January 26th, 2012

Unprofessional and will not return

I went to the Hargrave Eye Clinic based on several positive reviews I read online. It is a beautiful office, but I found Dr. Hargrave to be entirely unprofessional. She scared me by telling me how absolutely "horrible" my eyes were (repeated it twice) and that I was going to lose my eyesight if I did not stop wearing contacts. I did what she suggested and returned a week later. She immediately asked me if I wanted surgery for my chalazion. What?? I don't know? Tell me more about it, please! I met with the office Optomitrist and she gave me conflicting information about my eyes and said that I could wear contacts. I finally got frustrated after $125+ (with insurance) and told the two doctors they needed to speak with each other. For a doctor to scare you, immediately jump to possible surgery without telling me more about my condition, prod me toward lasik and then tell me she "didn't believe me" when I told her the truth about my daily contact wear is unprofessional and terrifying. I am an intelligent person, I ask questions about my treatment and I want to know all my options. I don't want to feel like my doctor is not acting in my best interests. I would absolutely not recommend Dr. Hargrave.

August 3rd, 2011

Highly Recommend

Dr Hargrave diagnosed my eye problem immediately. She and her entire staff were very courteous and professional. I have recommended her to the rest of my family for all eyecare services. Excellent experience.

February 20th, 2017