Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Totally recommend! :)  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I went for annual appointment. First time seeing Dr. Hargrave. Great Doctor,gave me as much time as I needed for discussion questions; also a wonderful staff. Hats off to Jonathan the optician, he did a fantastic job in helping me pick out my glasses. KUDOS to all of you.

|  Unprofessional and will not return  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

I went to the Hargrave Eye Clinic based on several positive reviews I read online. It is a beautiful office, but I found Dr. Hargrave to be entirely unprofessional. She scared me by telling me how absolutely "horrible" my eyes were (repeated it twice) and that I was going to lose my eyesight if I did not stop wearing contacts. I did what she suggested and returned a week later. She immediately asked me if I wanted surgery for my chalazion. What?? I don't know? Tell me more about it, please! I met with the office Optomitrist and she gave me conflicting information about my eyes and said that I could wear contacts. I finally got frustrated after $125 (with insurance) and told the two doctors they needed to speak with each other. For a doctor to scare you, immediately jump to possible surgery without telling me more about my condition, prod me toward lasik and then tell me she "didn't believe me" when I told her the truth about my daily contact wear is unprofessional and terrifying. I am an intelligent person, I ask questions about my treatment and I want to know all my options. I don't want to feel like my doctor is not acting in my best interests. I would absolutely not recommend Dr. Hargrave.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr Hargrave diagnosed my eye problem immediately. She and her entire staff were very courteous and professional. I have recommended her to the rest of my family for all eyecare services. Excellent experience.