Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren E Borowski MD
Dr. Lauren E Borowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in New York, NY. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren E Borowski has 2 locations
590 S Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Book Online Now
Dr. Lauren E Borowski has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lauren E Borowski is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren E Borowski - Posted on April 26th, 2018
Did not explain things well. Did not want to discuss alternatives with my medical situation. Had no time to, waste, on explaining things with me.
Wake Forest Univ/Baptist Medical Ctr
Dr. Lauren E Borowski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lauren E Borowski's office for more information.
590 S Wakara Way Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 587-7109
301 E 17th St New York, NY : (212) 598-6000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lauren E Borowski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.