- 6 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen T Magill
Dr. Stephen T Magill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen T Magill has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Stephen T Magill has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
Dr. Stephen T Magill has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Stephen T Magill yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUcsf Medical Center, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Stephen T Magill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.