Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Canario
Dr. Arthur Canario, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Newark, NJ . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Canario is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Canario has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Arthur Canario has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Arthur Canario is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
This is the second time I visited Dr Canario. Yes he is one of those insurance wh%&e doctors. I'm sure he sees a lot of scam artists trying to push for disability pay. As far as my visit this was the second time I saw him for the same condition. Nothing changed still disabled which he totally agrees. He was actually surprised I was back. He did his exam and commented how messed up I am, thanked me for coming and wished me good luck.
Spent 4 minutes with me dirty office old hack secretary very nasty insurance hack doctor. He is about the 15th insurance doctor I have gone to so they can throw me out but everyone before him said I was disabled. I'm just waiting for this guy to disagree so I can sue him. He shouldn't be practicing medicine.
I would not give this A hole 1 star if I could! Canario should be suspended from medical practice indefinitely period. I know he is the "cut-off" doctor for sedgwick cms and their imx services. Big scam, should be considered violation of RICO act. I was in his exam room less then 5 minutes,told him I still had pain and nerve damage in lower back and down my leg. He even forgot to ask me for my mri cd that I had in my pocket,then get letter from WC saying I'm cleared to go back to work! "Lawyer up" is all I can say with these poor excuses for human beings.
Dr. Canario is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clara Maass Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
St. James Hospital Cathedral
Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
Hospital For Joint DiseasesOrthopaedic Institute Inc
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur Canario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.