Dr. M Mirza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Mirza?

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Carpal tunnel surgery that made me a while person again.

Hand surgery

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

25 years ago I had surgery done ( 1991) Dr. Mirza is the best surgeon I ever met. Can't even see were he cut me open.

Ms.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

I guess if this doctor likes you and you're not Jewish, he might do a good procedure. I had a wart surgically removed on my right hand which did not respond to freezing by a dermatologist who was burning it. I saw doctor Mirza for a consultation since he was referred by another doctor who said he was the best hand surgeon. I thought it was strange that he did not talk much and told me the wart could come back after surgery; I told doctor Mirza that I had read a doctor's article which stated that a wart will not grow back if the infection is totally cut out. He did not respond to what I told him. If the other doctor did not refer him, I would have not proceeded with the surgery if you're telling me the wart is going to grow back. Then what's the purpose of getting anesthesia and doing the procedure. Just to make some money and not care about the results. He did not cut all of the wart out and left some infected skin above the incision area during which the stitches came apart. Obviously, the wart grew back within three weeks of surgery. The wart is now going away because I am using over the counter freezing material and I am not burning it like the dermatologist had. This doctor put me through unnecessary anesthesia and a local block and did not do a good job with the surgery. In addition, the North Shore Surgi Center Dr. Mirza's uses participates with my insurance which they sent the specimen to a non-participating lab and they lied and stated they participate with my insurance. The lab lied and stated it was a callus and you could see the black spots on the wart specimen that was cut off. I think it's evil what he did and he knows he didn't cut all of the infection out and he didn't cauterize the wart area like he said he did because it wasn't stated on the surgical report. I would not go back to that Surgi Crnter either. I would not recommend this doctor because he plays games and does not do the right thing.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Phenomenal orthopedic - was able to reconstruct my hand so that you would never know there was severe injury!

Wonderful doctor with a wonderful staff

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Mirza is the kindest doctor I have ever met. His staff is exceptional. They care about the patients and do whatever they can to help them. They are so sweet and make you feel right at home. Dr. Mirza himself is the best of the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has any problems with their hands. He is conservative in his approach and performs surgery if he feels it is necessary. There may be a wait at times, but it is because he is so busy. If he never had any patients in the office, wouldn't that be a sign? Everyone wants time with him, so I take it as a good sign. When I was discharged, I was almost a little sad that I wouldn't be seeing the doctor or his girls again. I think that speaks for itself!

Worth the wait

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr Mirza is the BEST. I saw 4 or 5 hand surgeons before choosing Dr Mirza. I knew as soon as I met him that I could trust him to do my thumb joint replacement and carpul tunnel. I dont find him to be as compassionate as I'd like but its been almost 3 years and I'm healed.His PA is Mary Kate is very good.His staff rude catty witches. With the exception of Rita, who behaves professionally, respectfully yet so sweet.

Top Hand Surgeon

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Mirza is the Best Hand Surgeon On Long Island, he has 41 yrs experience, that experience should speak for itself, he is chief of hand surgery, he invented multiple surgical procedures in the field of hand surgery ex: the carpal tunnel surgery is called the "Dr. Mirza technique" etc., he also invented medical instruments used by hand surgeons across the country to perform these surgeries, he is truely an innovater in the field of hand surgery, he is improving and changing the entire field of hand surgery by his inventions. He has surpassed my expectations as a hand surgeon, he performed 4 wrist surgeries because of a serious car accident, he gave me back the use of both wrists, there is basically no scar involved in the carpal tunnel surgery too, and I am happy with all 4 wrist surgeries that he performed. I would rate as as a 5 or 6 which is above the allowable rating scale because he is an innovator of his field.

Dr Mirza is the best of the best...

Posted on January 10th, 2011

a true professional.. handled my triscaphoid fusion of my wrist in the best possible manner... would recommend Dr Mirza highly

Saved And Gave Me Back The Use Of My Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2010

I was involved in a serious auto accident in 1974.I literally had no use, or movement, of my left hand for 2 years.Luckily I lived in Commack N.Y and found Dr.Mirza only a mile from whereI lived.He was such a young and upcoming Dr.and a great man to talk to re.my problem.He operated on me in 1976 and after much physical therepy I was able to get full movement and use back.He is such a gifted hand surgeon and a very nice.caring human being.I owe Dr.Mirza immense gratitude for what he did for me.

Posted on May 30th, 2010

the staff doesn't complete important pprwrk within time frame.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 22nd, 2009

Posted on October 27th, 2009

Excellent hand surgeon. Did both of my carpal tunnels and also trigger finger repairs.