Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bindu J Alexander MD
Dr. Bindu J Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bindu J Alexander has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bindu J Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bindu J Alexander - Posted on July 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bindu J Alexander - Posted on March 11th, 2018
My New patient appointment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bindu J Alexander - Posted on January 16th, 2016
It was my first appointment with Dr Bindu. I was a new patient at her practice. She spent all but 5 minutes with me during my physical. Never bothered to ask me how I am feeling or if I had any other questions or concerns. Very poor customer service and I felt like I was just a number - 1 of her many patients that she is making money off of. I would NOT recommend her at all.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bindu J Alexander - Posted on March 25th, 2014
Dr. Alexander was very professional and approachable. However, the staff operations leaves a lot to be desired. I was supposed to get an email prompt to log into to access my records, never happened. I called in numerous occasions getting voice recording and left many messages with no return call until we contacted our insurance carrier to complain. I received a call from a nurse who stated my labs were fine. Nothing else. I decided to see another Internist. Dr. Alexander was great in my opinion, office operations needs an overhaul.
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Bindu J Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMETRO MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 11379 Southbridge Pkwy Ste A, Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Bindu J Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.