Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce A Brown
Dr. Bruce A Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce A Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 17
i higly recommend Dr. Bruce Brown for your orthpedic needs. He is what the "Old time family doctor" used to be. Yes he was most interested in my knee condition but we met each other first and discussed things that put me at ease immedideatly. He is so kind and personable with a sense of humor that is very important to me. He correctly diagnosed me after three months of pain after undergoing arthoscopy by another doctor. I may need a knee replacement in the future but at present he is trying other measures to avoid that for a few years and yes the first injection worked and I am pain free for the first time in months. You will not be disappointed in any form of your care!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Bruce A Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Monica Ucla Outpatient, 1245 16th St Ste 100, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Bruce A Brown is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.