Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Craig Rubenstein
Dr Craig Rubenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA, with other offices in Bensalem, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr Rubenstein is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Nazareth Hospital and Kennedy Health Systems. Dr Rubenstein has received 3 awards.
Dr Craig Rubenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr Craig Rubenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.