Dr. Donald L Leass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald L Leass?

AMAZING

Seriously the most personable doctor I have encountered. Very personable with children AND the parents. Not in and out in minutes. Takes the time to speak to you

Refused to Treat 2 month old baby boy

Dr. Leass refused to care for a 2 month old baby with thrush because the his mother plans to vaccinate him on an altered schedule (due to family history with reactions). The baby is just barely even old enough to start vaccinations. He was rude, disrespectful and wouldn't even look at the child. Told the mother to find another Dr. and walked out. What kind of Dr. turns away a child who needs medical treatment?

Dr Donald Leass

The best Doctor in the Woodlands!

Best pediatrician!

Best pediatrician my sons have ever had. Even after moving from the area I drive over an hour to bring my kids here.

Mrs

Dr. Leass has been a blessing for my children; I consider him a genius, the knowledge, the care that he has giving to my children and grandchildren, there are not words to describe it. When the Doctors at Texas Children Hospital 37 seven years ago, recommended him as the Doctor for my very sick child it was Dr. Leass who took care of him when he was a baby an as he grew up he always took the time to look at my son problem and help him with strategies and great advice, and thanks to his help and guidance he graduated from a major university.

I have had two children in his care since their birth. Dr. Leasss is a very very smart physician, a genuine, caring, individual with an excellent reputation. I have always wanted to find an adult physician with his qualifications and caring. It is rare to find a physician like Dr. Leass. I recommend you give him a try.

My child ASKS to see Dr. Leass when he is sick!

Dr. Leass became our peditrician when we relocated to the Woodlands. Our 3 year old son loves him and asks to go see him when he is not feeling good. He always takes time with each child (we have 4 total) and is very caring. He is very big on nutrition playing a critical role for good health. Our two oldest children are not always excited about the nutrition advice, but it has always been what they needed to hear, instead of it just coming from "nagging" mom. He gets an A+ from me, and they always work you in quickly with an ill child.

My daughter is a special needs child. He has made such a difference in her life! We moved 42 miles away and we still make the drive to see Dr. Leass. I would not think of using another pediatrician.

my boys love him....

A +++

Dr. Leass has been there for me and my family since day one of my son's life ... he even circumsized him. Christian in now 8 1/2 and loves Dr. Leass. His staff is awesome and he is one of a kind. I have recommended several of my personal friends to him and they love him too !!! We will be with Dr. Leass til Chris is 18.

Dr. Donald L Leass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.