Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 163
I only have positive things to say . She delivered my baby on Dec 29. It was my first baby . Great experience . Love Dr Ramirez great caring and loving doctor. I paid my balance with my credit card. The two prior reviews are false. Make your own judgement A+++++ Doctor. That's why she is so busy ! Because she is great !!!
Most staff was very rude. The woman at the front desk and woman who works Takimg blood. The doctors are both very friendly and polite but rush and don't seem to pay attention to or actual diagnosis. They cut you off mid speech and tell you to take tests. Ramirez especially does not check fully when doing actual exam of Pap smear. She allows her medical assistant to stand in room without your permission. I would like to be asked of the medical assistants to please step out of the room and allow some privacy. Also for those of you who have no money or are using a certain gelato insurance. They do not accept any insurance. Only money no credit cards. Seems a bit sketchy. You do get a receipt but why's the point of spending two to three hours waiting for a doctor to my fully examine you and even throw out your blood and urinalysis results without making note of your results. I've been three a few times and they are rude. Keep losing my files appointments I went and even lose my blood. Very unprofessional.
I have to agree with these bad reviews...they couldn't find my test results and probably didn't even read them because she put me on medication I didn't need. I would not trust this doctor or her staff with myself or my baby. Once I got my medical records I saw that all the information they wrote down was wrong.
The Doctor is nothing short of outstanding. Dr. Ramirez cares for her patients as is they were family and goes out of her way to make them feel comfortable. You will not find someone more knowledgable and caring. She loves her job and always has a smile on her face. I would not only recommend her to everyone I know but I will continue to trust her with my pregnancy once again with my eyes closed. She is totally worth the way.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
25 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1993
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Elizabeth A Ramirez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth Ramirez Md, 435 Central Ave, Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Elizabeth A Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.