Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farida F Valliani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bell's Palsy
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Heart Murmurs
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Insulin Resistance
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Coronary Disease
- Rheumatic Fever
- Thyroid Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Where to start... I am a firm believer in giving people the benefit of doubt, but after readiing some of these reviews and experiencing much of the same treatment. I feel compelled to express my experience as well... Every time I, or in conjuntion with my wife, have gone in, it seems to take no less than 30 mins, [on a good day!], in the front office before we get called in. AND, It does not matter whether it is for one or ir both of us have an appointment, we are hearded like cattle, both placed in the same room, and quickle expidited. Our very first appointment, even though we both had appointments, we were in the same room, And my wife was basicaly the only one she looked at, then moved us out. I'm pretty sure she still billed for both appointments!!! I told my wife afterwards, and before I was able to finish my sentence, she finished it for me... We both kinda felt almost violated... I understand that with Medicaid, you kinda have to take what you're givien, but the way this lady treats me, I feel like the unwanted stepchild! Everytime leaving me with little desire to return... And fasting for Blood work, I've almost passed out waiting to get that done!. Example: Had a 9:30 Appt., My blood was not drawn until after 11!!, -that after being hearded back into waiting area for another 20-30 mins... Bedside manner= Cold Fish Aware of Patient (i.e. knowing how to read her own chart/notes)= Aweful!, my 7 year old cold do a better job! Treatment= Just loading me up with more meds, not really concerned wheather any of them are woking or not... As a matter of fact, last time I was in there, I was yelled at because I was not taking a medication, that she didn't even let me know she was adding to my list, I told the pharmacy not to fill it, that it must be a mistake(Since I do not trust this woman!), Really disappointed... If this is the best I can do on Medicaid... There is no point to the whole Health Care issue...
This doctor should not take new patients. I have made three visits to her office and it s always over crowded with people standing in the waiting room. Initially the staff apologized saying there was a sudden show of walkins, but over time I realised that was just a lie to soothe people waiting for one and a half hours. Her staff technician doesnt know when its a positive for a TB skin test.
we have been going to Dr. Villiani for 6mths and have been treated as if we have inconvienced her more than care for. The staff is always saying that they have set up the outside appoints such as perscriptions and MRI and XRAY orders and we have to call back over untill it actually gets done. Dr villiani is always settign up follow up visits and when you go in even though she is looking at the file she will ask why are you here today as gives that disgusted look as if annoyed to see you there even though you have waited an hour to see her. I have never been so disappointed in a Dr. My mother is the her patient and unfortunatly was reffered to her my medicaid. I have family that works for Baylor hospital but to be honest with her and her staff I am glad I personaly go to Presberteryan
Dr. Valliani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Farida F Valliani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Pa, 3740 N Josey Ln Ste 206, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Farida F Valliani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.