Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gaetane Francis
Dr. Gaetane Francis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with other offices in Darien, CT and Greenwich, CT . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Francis is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital Association and Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Gaetane Francis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gaetane Francis has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Gaetane Francis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gaetane Francis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Francis is an average gynecologist who is fine for yearly checkups, but should not be considered if you have anything out of the norm - especially if you are at risk for female cancers or have severe endometriosis or require surgery. If so, find a specialist and get the help you need from someone knowledgeable.
Dr. Francis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greenwich Hospital Association
Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gaetane Francis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.