Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey P Wiedeman Jr
Dr. Geoffrey P Wiedeman Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Wiedeman is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey P Wiedeman Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Wiedeman has spent many hours with me trying to figure out what was going on with my arm. He is very strict and to the point , which is good! His expertise of the elbow, hand, wrist, is above everyone else! I would recommend anyone with a severe injury to a hand or arm to visit his office! Thanks Again for the help and time you spent with me!
Dr. Wiedeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Geoffrey P Wiedeman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Geoffrey P Wiedeman Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.