Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Atchison
Dr. James W Atchison, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Atchison has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James W Atchison has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Not recommended. Inflates his prestige with the same "I've been practicing for 25 years" cliche over and over again, yet he admitted that if he had to go through what med students are experiencing now (e.g. exams, residency, etc.), he would fail. Real smart *ss who always demonizes and criticizes other doctors "anonymously," but doesn't know that hardly anything is truly anonymous these days.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. James W Atchison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James W Atchison in this video.
Dr. James W Atchison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.