Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason E Lake
Dr. Jason E Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lake is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. Dr. Lake has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason E Lake has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jason E Lake has the following 8 expertise
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Ankle Disorders
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Sports Medicine
- Ankle Injuries
Dr. Jason E Lake has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jason E Lake is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 128
I visited Dr. Lake after surgery from another orthopedic doctor. I had more pain in the two years after the first surgery then I ever did. After seeing Dr. Lake and Jarrod I felt very comfortable in doing a second surgery. The experience this time was totally different. The pain was gone in weeks and the swelling was good. I was released today and took my dogs for their first walk in two years and no pain. I feel that Dr. Lake and Jarrod truly care for their patients and want to thank them both for getting me up and walking again.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason E Lake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMezona Orthopedic, 2940 E Banner Gateway Dr Ste 200, Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Jason E Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.