Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerald L Tennant has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I spent 1,240. on my first visit on an office visit and supplements, when I tried to consult with Dr. Tennant about severe adverse reactions, my appointments were cancelled by the office manager, and I was told that the office manager would be the only person I could consult with. The office looked like a tomb, with extravagant furniture. The formulations are dangerous, the doctor did not give me follow up care.
You will spend a lot of money going to see this man. He has no sliding scale, he charges more than any doctor I have been to see in the Integrative, Holistic health field and I got less help. I came away from his clinic with the same problems I went with. Only through going to other people and learning has my health improved. If you are an M.D. stand behind what you say and don't hide behind some minister claim where you can hurt a patient and they can't even follow the standard legal system for filing a claim. No other real doctor does this. There are doctors out there that can and do help that charge less and offer more. Find them not this place!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Dr. Jerald L Tennant accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerald L Tennant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colleyville, TX.