Is Dr. Kristopher Goddard the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristopher Goddard DO
Dr. Kristopher Goddard has 2 locations
3915 Biscayne Blvd Suite 406
Miami, FL 33137
Dr. Kristopher Goddard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kristopher Goddard has the following 11 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Diet Therapy
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kristopher Goddard Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kristopher Goddard's office for more information.
3915 Biscayne Blvd Suite 406 Miami, FL : (813) 531-8976
9000 Executive Park Drive Suite A210 Knoxville, TN : (865) 328-4323
More about Dr. Kristopher Goddard
As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Goddard seeks to help patients develop attitudes and lifestyles that dont just fight illness but also help prevent disease. In our supportive environment, Dr. Goddard ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristopher Goddard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.