Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Manish K Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Manish K Gupta has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Manish K Gupta has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Manish K Gupta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 249
Bad doctor put a shot in my si joint and he did not know what he was doing i had no pain there he kept saying does it hurt there i said no and i was on my stamach and he put the most paonfull shot in my joint and i am in so much pain from that dr he didnt know what he was doing i wentback to him and asked when the pain will go away he said he did not know and offered me phyical therpy he said sometimes ir works well you are surposed to take tests first before you damge a joint he did not take any hes very fast and does not have any training so beware keep away from this dr. I am in pain everday no one ever did such a thing no dr
This guy is such a money sucker, mafia, the office has never called me about my app , after 8 months I have received a bill for "no show fee" $35.00 . So unprofessional, he doesn't care about his patients, all he cares is money, they are selling some stupid vitamins on the side in the office, ridiculous, he's all about himself. He touched my knee a little and he didn't really knew what has happened to my knee and charge my insurace $2.145.00. I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone, he is not a good one. He told me he does travel a lot .... that cost a lot...! Good luck with your methods, good luck with your hanky-panky business !
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Manish K Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manish K Gupta, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Boca Raton, FL, in this video.
Dr. Manish K Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.