Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael G Lawley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael G Lawley has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Michael G Lawley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael G Lawley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
He was very nice to me, but wrote me off because I am a young woman. I have severe knee pain and he was never ever to give me a diagnosis. He injected steroids into my knee joint, which did not help in pain management at all. I've been to many doctors and I am very frustrated he wouldn't listen to me or take me seriously. His staff were very kind to me, I am just very upset he didn't take me seriously due to my age and gender. I was an nationally ranked athlete and I had to end my dream due to my knee, I went to him for about a year before I gave up. Wasting a year of pointless therapies and appointments my knee finally was too painful to everyday things. I still have trouble with it to this day.
Dr. Lawley has seen all three of my children and performed surgery on two of them. He and his staff are very kind. He went above and beyond to help me understand and feel comfortable with the surgeries being performed. His staffed followed up the entire time I sat in the waiting room. In addition they followed up after the surgeries. I wouldn't trust my crew to anyone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Michael G Lawley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopedic Center, 927 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael G Lawley, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Huntsville, AL, in this video.
Dr. Michael G Lawley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.