Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Munir M Uwaydah has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Munir M Uwaydah has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Munir M Uwaydah has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
This doctor may have had shady business dealings but my care from the good doc was excellent. I had a severe spinal injury that kept me in bed 60-70% of the time.Without the surgery I would be bed ridden. I am a normally functioning adult. Only draw back was the staff...not very accommodating.my experience was over all good
After waiting to get an appointment to see Dr. Uwaydah for a few weeks, I was finally given hope for my particular spinal condition.Two other Orthopedists had said that I would most likely always need a special back brace--Dr.Uwaydah did not, and outlined a special procedure he had participating in developing that could make all the difference for me...and it did.
32 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1986
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFrontline Medical Associates, 4300 Long Beach Blvd Ste 170, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Munir M Uwaydah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.