Dr. Munir Uwaydah Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Munir Uwaydah?

god send for me

Posted on June 6th, 2011

This doctor may have had shady business dealings but my care from the good doc was excellent. I had a severe spinal injury that kept me in bed 60-70% of the time.Without the surgery I would be bed ridden. I am a normally functioning adult. Only draw back was the staff...not very accommodating.my experience was over all good

A Solution Where There Was none

Posted on July 13th, 2010

After waiting to get an appointment to see Dr. Uwaydah for a few weeks, I was finally given hope for my particular spinal condition.Two other Orthopedists had said that I would most likely always need a special back brace--Dr.Uwaydah did not, and outlined a special procedure he had participating in developing that could make all the difference for me...and it did.

Posted on June 27th, 2010

Dr. Uwaydah has a great bedside manner, he helped me understand my problem and how to fix it. He was very patient and kind when I was unsure about my procedure, he explained every deail. I started feeling better immediately after my surgery.

just be careful if you see this guy

Posted on March 21st, 2010