Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter C Le has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter C Le has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Peter C Le is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Le is like no other doctor I have been to in my adult life (20+ years). He takes the time to know me, to listen, and to use his vast knowledge to prescribe medicine or treatment as needed and I feel that he closely monitors my conditions for any changes. He is very fair and has helped me conquer many problems. I would recommend him to anyone (and I have, my whole family sees him).
I am a retired physician who is new to North Carolina. I inquired about a doctor to take care of me and my family. From my research, I found that most of the local practicing physicians and nurses were his patients. I came to see him for a physical on that reason alone, and I have been totally impressed with his skills, intelligence,compassion, and caring. He is an unbelievably brilliant man. I have been so blessed to have found him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsProgressive Medical Associates, 13220 Rosedale Hill Ave Ste A, Huntersville, NC
Dr. Peter C Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.