Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip R Hardy
Dr. Philip R Hardy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, UF Health Jacksonville and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip R Hardy has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip R Hardy has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Philip R Hardy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhilip R Hardy Md, 1369 Heritage Manor Dr, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Philip R Hardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.