Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Hollabaugh Jr
Dr. Robert S Hollabaugh Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with another office in Southaven, MS. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Urology. Dr. Hollabaugh is affiliated with Methodist South Hospital, Delta Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Hollabaugh Jr has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Hollabaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Robert S Hollabaugh Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Hollabaugh Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert S Hollabaugh Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Germantown, TN.