Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Jacey has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I used to love this office. But the turn over rate is awful always new faces. Fairly friendly but their was one girl my wife and I truly enjoyed seeing. I hope she is still there. If you go always ask for Tammy she is a true commodity to that office. We certainly hope she is still available. Dr. Jacey is great.
Everything about going to see Doctor Jacey was perfect. It was easy to get a quick appointment and I was seen in a reasonable amount of time. Doctor Jacey is friendly and has a great sense of humor. He helped me not panic over my eye condition and is very reassuring. I am so happy to have him in my eye doctor!
Dr. Jacey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Robert W Jacey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRobert W Jacey Md Pc, 2821 N Parham Rd Ste 105, Henrico, VA
Dr. Robert W Jacey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.