Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan S Labovitch has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 5 of 25
I've had the pleasure of working with Dr. Labovitch twice. Once for a meniscus repair and once for a clavicle repair. When I look at the signed photographs in the patient rooms it becomes clear that some of the best athletes in the world trust Dr. Labovitch. When I speak with other professionals in treatment process it becomes clear that Dr. Labovitch and his work are highly regarded in the medical field. My experience with Dr. Labovitch has been nothing but positive. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, provides useful objective insight on my cases, and has a very kind bedside manner. Even though his schedule can be demanding like any successful orthopedist, I always feel like he values me as a patient. If it's not enough that he is a hard working and gifted orthopedist, he is also a fantastic athlete, a married father of two, and an overall amicable and humble human being, How he manages to excel at so many things is a mystery to me, but what's relevant is how hard he works to provide the best patient treatment possible. Thank you for fixing my mistakes and giving me the chance to get back to doing what I love!
Dr. Labovitch repaired with open surgery my badly torn rotator cuff caused by a sports-related fall. His recommendations for recovery and his prognosis were perfect. The proof is that now, a year and a half after my open surgery, I have not only fully recovered my range of motion, but I am stronger than ever, probably a result of being motivated by my strenuous physical therapy following surgery.Dr. Labovitch wrote an incredibly detailed report of my surgery, explaining every activity, and use of every surgical instrument. It was better than watching a video of the entire procedure, because it included commentary, observations and explanations of decisions made. It inspired great confidence.Follow-up visits were very educational. He's a great cheerleader for one's recovery.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Dr. Ryan S Labovitch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSten Erik Kramer MD Inc, 1401 Avocado Ave Ste 307, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryan S Labovitch in this video.
Dr. Ryan S Labovitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.