Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunaina G Sehwani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sunaina G Sehwani has the following 15 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Chlamydia Infections
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Sunaina G Sehwani has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sunaina G Sehwani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I've seen her a few times for pregnancy complications. She is absolutely awful. She has horrible bedside manner and showed absolutely no compassion towards me. She proved herself incompetent and responded to my questions with brief, cold answers. The office staff are wonderful and very accommodating. I urge you to avoid this doctor.
Dr. Sehwani is a wonderful doctor. She's very caring and understanding. I'm a fan of all the nurses and doctors in this practice. When scheduling an appointment... one needs to be strategic. They tend to get backed up in the afternoon... because they sometimes spend too much time with their patients! :-) I guess if thats a complaint... at least they are late because they are spending time with their patients. :-)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 2001
Saint Lukes Hospital
Dr. Sunaina G Sehwani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Womens Healthcare, 1100 N Palm Canyon Dr Ste 212, Palm Springs, CA
Dr. Sunaina G Sehwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.