- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya S Nino MD
Dr. Tanya S Nino, MD is a doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. Their specialties include Dermatology.
Dr. Tanya S Nino has 2 locations
Dr. Tanya S Nino has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tanya S Nino has the following 21 expertise
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
Dr. Tanya S Nino Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tanya S Nino
When it comes to skin care, Dr. Nino provides exceptional treatment based on knowledge, skill, and experience. Dr. Nino is a board-certified dermatologist, fellowship-trained in advanced Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology. Dr. Nino's passion is treating skin cancer, and she believes that prevention and early detection are of utmost importance. Dr. Nino encourages her patients to be seen regularly for skin exams and to notify her of any concerns. Dr. Nino makes herself available to her patients in order to address their needs, working tirelessly to help her patients see positive outcomes for their skin disease. Dr. Nino believes in patient autonomy and therefore collaborates with her patients to find the course of care that best suits their individual needs. Dr. Nino attended Loma Linda University School of Medicine, where she was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society for excellence in scholarship, ethical ideals, dedication to serving others, and standards of professionalism. Dr. Nino received the UniHealth Foundation Scholarship for dedication to community service. After a combination medical/surgical internship at Harbor/UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Nino returned to Loma Linda University for Dermatology residency, where she was named chief resident and honored for devotion to teaching and contributions to practice development. Dr. Nino's desire to help those suffering from skin cancer culminated in Dr. Nino's procedural dermatology fellowship in Mohs micrographic surgery and advanced reconstructive techniques. In addition, Dr. Nino is well-versed in general dermatology and enjoys treating patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. Dr. Nino is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and the Women's Dermatologic Society. She is a published author on the topics of skin cancer, skin biopsy techniques, and medical/legal issues of informed consent. Dr. Nino has lectured at top dermatologic conferences and continues to participate in educational and teaching opportunities in the medical community. When not caring for patients, Dr. Nino enjoys spending time with her husband, son, and daughter, playing the piano, playing soccer, and snowboarding.