Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Richard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas A Richard has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Thomas A Richard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 39
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Thomas A Richard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCullman Primary Care, 1800 Al Highway 157 Ste 302, Cullman, AL
Dr. Thomas A Richard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cullman, AL.