Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Uzzi Reiss has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Uzzi Reiss delivered my son 30 years ago. He has excellent customer service and offers the type of quality care money can't buy. Fast forward to 2015. This mother is now menopausal. I took bio hormone supplements for years before coming across Dr. Reiss's book. His book is the best I have read on hormones. His book is for every women. He covers every aspect of hormones beginning with young women and the stages of development that include, ovulation, pregnancy, hard to conceive issues, fibroids, ovarian issues, loss of hormones, and how each bio hormone can support female issues. He is simply a compassionate man who knows and cares about women. Even though he is in Beverly Hills, he used to also serve poor women in Los Angeles. He treats every patient with kindness and dignity. Can't say enough about this man.
RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY, RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! I was a patient of Dr. Uzzi Reiss for nine years. I received hormones from him over those years. His consultations were brief and non-informing. I was evaluated for an ovarian cyst by another doctor, through the tests he did, it was found that uterus was thickening at an alarming rate due to the high levels of estrogen I was directed to take by Dr. Reiss. I was sent to another hormone Dr. who helped me to reverse it. I was lucky! If it had not been discovered and had continued my primary doctor said my chances of uterine cancer were100%.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
46 Years Experience
Technion Israel Institute Of Technology
Graduated in 1972
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Uzzi Reiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUziel Reiss Md, 414 N Camden Dr Ste 750, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Uzzi Reiss is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.