Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wei Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wei Liu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wei Liu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wei Liu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
She is very thrifty she does work on her own no assistance only 1 employee who answers the call and remind patient. She's busy and no time to listen to her patient. It's time for me to change a primary physician. She doesn't care about her patient. I'm looking for a good internal medicine doctor who cares for her patient. I will never recommend.
Same as the patient who was refused service by Dr. Liu, I was refused serivce by Dr Liu as well. To make it worst, she relayed to others that I'm troublesome. This is very unprofessional of Dr. Liu. I went to DrLiu because she is able to speak Chinese. However, I didn't find it helpfull because she was not able to address m y symptoms although I don't have complicated issues. She was restless when I explained my problems to her. I'm now with a doctor who is very knowledgeable and has a heart for her patients, although there is a language barrier. It's more important to have a doctor who is capable and their priority is to treat their patients
Dr. Liu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Wei Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGopesh Kumar Sharma Md, 8303 Arlington Blvd Ste 203, Fairfax, VA
Dr. Wei Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.