Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Annesley Jr MD
Dr. William H Annesley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Annesley is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Waukesha Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Annesley Jr has 2 locations
201 N Mayfair Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Book Online Now
Dr. William H Annesley Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William H Annesley Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Dr. William H Annesley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Annesley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1977
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. William H Annesley Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. William H Annesley Jr
Dr. Annesley is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He stays up-to-date with the latest technology and procedures related to urology.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Annesley Jr, MD - Urology in Milwaukee, WI, in this video.
Dr. William H Annesley Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.