- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zev A Shulkin has 3 locations
Dr. Zev A Shulkin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Zev A Shulkin has the following 9 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Zev A Shulkin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Zev A Shulkin
Dr. Shulkin graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2006. Dr. Shulkin works in Dallas, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology and Optometry. Dr. Shulkin is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital.