Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale A Whitaker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I was afraid of having a Total Knee Replacement, but Dr. Whitaker talked me into it, even though he made a point to tell me about my weight at each visit. I did the Pre-Surgery Class, which made it sound like we would be treated like royalty after surgery. After the surgery, I saw him once a day and he didn't want to discuss pain levels and was just obnoxious. I've had trouble with the knee since (It's been over 3 years). The last time I went to him, he said he didn't know what the problem was, and there was nothing more he could do. JOI was suppose to set up yearly check-ups on the knee, it's been over 3 years, and not once has anyone from that office called.
Dr. Whitaker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. Dale A Whitaker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJacksonville Orthopedic Institute Joi Beaches, 1577 Roberts Dr Ste 225, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Dr. Dale A Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.