Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Larson
Dr. David Larson, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Brookfield, WI (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Larson is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI, Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin and Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha. He speaks English.
Dr. David Larson has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skin Ulcer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I am very pleased and satisfied with Dr. Larson. He is a very knowledgeable, and patient doctor. Not forgetting his good humor! I underwent surgery with Dr. Larson and dont regret it all. It was worth every penny spent. He just gave me a good vibe since my first visit. Personaly, I so would recommend him. Trust me you will be in good hands.
Dr. Larson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
44 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1969
Dr. David Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Larson in this video.
Dr. David Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.