Have you seen Dr. David S Feldman?

Very knowledgeable and empathetic

Dr. Feldman started treating my daughter 3 1/2 years ago, when she was 2 years old, for MHE. She has already had 3 surgeries. Each time Dr. Feldman is very informative, direct, but delivers the information in an empathetic way. He makes you feel like he is talking to a family member. We have been very pleased with all of her care thus far.

Dr Feldman Gave My Daugher Her Life Back!

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH in this review, about how Dr. Feldman has changed our lives!!! When we brought my daughter Maddie to him, she was 14, and had an 83 degree curve in her back. Dr. Feldman's caring and compassionate ways, were only compounded by his knowledge and skill! Now Maddie is NEW person! Full of confidence and so hopeful with life & more beautiful than ever! Now Maddie wants to volunteer at Paley's now, so she can help others! Thank You Dr. Feldman for making my baby girl whole again!

Best Ortho

Dr Feldman is an amazing orthopedic. He fixed my legs, ankle, shoulder and wrist.

Excellent Surgeon with the Greatest Heart!

Dr. Feldman is an excellent surgeon with an exceptional heart. After saving my son's leg from amputation, because all the rest of orthopedic doctors we met with didn't believe his leg was worth, Dr. Feldman changed my husband life by performing and amazing spine fusion and taking away the pain my husband had to live with for 30 years. Dr. Feldman is very prompt, professional, focused, involved, open minded and extremely interested in helping anyone he can. Thank you Dr. Feldman for all the hard work you put into my family!

Dr Feldman is a superb diagnostician and an excellent dr with a great bedside manner. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with our experience

Relieved snd grateful parent

Dr feldman is a caring compassionate professional. We are forever grateful for everything he has done to save both my son's hips after a missed iagnosis at birth followed by a traumatic accident caused by the missed diagnosis during puberty. He has given my son a normal life again- at a time when the prognosis was very bleak. We most certainly will get his opinion for our future generation immediately after birth based on his suggestion (for peace of mind!)-- knowing we have one of the best!

Excellent doctor!

Dr Feldman changed our lives! After months without a diagnosis, he diagnosed our daughter within minutes of an exam and ultimately gave her back the quality of life she had been missing for so long. His expertise, care, and sensitivity gave us confidence that we were in the right hands. His and his staffs’ responsiveness are beyond what we’ve ever experienced.

outstanding

incredible diagnostician,superb surgeon with a great bedside manner

Dr. Feldman performed 4 surgeries on 2 of my children. He did an amazing job. And while the second child is in recovery now, I can say that his older sister is perfect now, and we expect the younger one to be, too.

Dr Feldman is the most kind and caring person I ever met. He has been taking care of my son since birth. Dr Feldman improved my sons quality of life immensely. He cares for his patients like it would be his own kids. All issues are addressed. Never are you thrown off by any questions. His nice personality and brilliant mind makes him the best orthopedic surgeon. We have done surgery in new York and also a surgery in west palm beach FL. Dr Feldman has joined the amazing Paley institute. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic concerns. Always there is a brilliant answer and idea on any concern you have. It's a true pleasure to have him walk you through all those bumpy roads. But believe me he guides you with unbelievable care, compassion ,knowledge, expertize, experience, and devotion. My sons road suddenly seems to be getting smooth. Dr Feldman assures you the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Dr. Feldman came highly recommended by a family friend in the orthopedic field. He was our "second opinion doctor," and quickly became the primary doctor for both our children's scoliosis condition.

Horrible inefficient Staff, longest waiting time ever!!!

I was shocked to see that a waiting time of 2+hours can still exist in modern era. Office is a total mess. the front desk eating will speaking to patients, u show up half an hour before appointment, see the doctor after 2 hours. Always the excuse is, the doctor has lots of emergent cases. They keep u in the exam room for another hour, 1st interviewed by the nurse aid, then by his personal nurse. U have to repeat same answers again and again. Even our follow up visit, they had no clue why we were there?? I kept telling her that we were there before and its a f/u visit. she looked to me as if I am a moron and asked again.. why r we here, and where did we go for our initial visit?. finally, she was convinced that we were seen at her clinic few weeks ago. Finally, u see the doctor for 5minutes, I have t be honest, he is so sweet and friendly with kids... but after 2 hrs wait for 5 minutes visit... Its not worth it. I am sad to write an unpleasant review, but this is the truth and the staff members have to improve.

Dr. David S Feldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.