Dr. David S Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Feldman?

Excellent Surgeon with the Greatest Heart!

Dr. Feldman is an excellent surgeon with an exceptional heart. After saving my son's leg from amputation, because all the rest of orthopedic doctors we met with didn't believe his leg was worth, Dr. Feldman changed my husband life by performing and amazing spine fusion and taking away the pain my husband had to live with for 30 years. Dr. Feldman is very prompt, professional, focused, involved, open minded and extremely interested in helping anyone he can. Thank you Dr. Feldman for all the hard work you put into my family!

Dr Feldman is a superb diagnostician and an excellent dr with a great bedside manner. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with our experience

Relieved snd grateful parent

Dr feldman is a caring compassionate professional. We are forever grateful for everything he has done to save both my son's hips after a missed iagnosis at birth followed by a traumatic accident caused by the missed diagnosis during puberty. He has given my son a normal life again- at a time when the prognosis was very bleak. We most certainly will get his opinion for our future generation immediately after birth based on his suggestion (for peace of mind!)-- knowing we have one of the best!

Excellent doctor!

Dr Feldman changed our lives! After months without a diagnosis, he diagnosed our daughter within minutes of an exam and ultimately gave her back the quality of life she had been missing for so long. His expertise, care, and sensitivity gave us confidence that we were in the right hands. His and his staffs’ responsiveness are beyond what we’ve ever experienced.

outstanding

incredible diagnostician,superb surgeon with a great bedside manner

Dr. Feldman performed 4 surgeries on 2 of my children. He did an amazing job. And while the second child is in recovery now, I can say that his older sister is perfect now, and we expect the younger one to be, too.

Dr Feldman is the most kind and caring person I ever met. He has been taking care of my son since birth. Dr Feldman improved my sons quality of life immensely. He cares for his patients like it would be his own kids. All issues are addressed. Never are you thrown off by any questions. His nice personality and brilliant mind makes him the best orthopedic surgeon. We have done surgery in new York and also a surgery in west palm beach FL. Dr Feldman has joined the amazing Paley institute. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic concerns. Always there is a brilliant answer and idea on any concern you have. It's a true pleasure to have him walk you through all those bumpy roads. But believe me he guides you with unbelievable care, compassion ,knowledge, expertize, experience, and devotion. My sons road suddenly seems to be getting smooth. Dr Feldman assures you the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Dr. Feldman came highly recommended by a family friend in the orthopedic field. He was our "second opinion doctor," and quickly became the primary doctor for both our children's scoliosis condition.

Horrible inefficient Staff, longest waiting time ever!!!

I was shocked to see that a waiting time of 2+hours can still exist in modern era. Office is a total mess. the front desk eating will speaking to patients, u show up half an hour before appointment, see the doctor after 2 hours. Always the excuse is, the doctor has lots of emergent cases. They keep u in the exam room for another hour, 1st interviewed by the nurse aid, then by his personal nurse. U have to repeat same answers again and again. Even our follow up visit, they had no clue why we were there?? I kept telling her that we were there before and its a f/u visit. she looked to me as if I am a moron and asked again.. why r we here, and where did we go for our initial visit?. finally, she was convinced that we were seen at her clinic few weeks ago. Finally, u see the doctor for 5minutes, I have t be honest, he is so sweet and friendly with kids... but after 2 hrs wait for 5 minutes visit... Its not worth it. I am sad to write an unpleasant review, but this is the truth and the staff members have to improve.

Amazing surgeon!

My son, who's now 2, has been seeing Dr. Feldman practically since birth due to his spine issues. We knew nothing about the issues he had until after he was born, and didn't know where to turn first. A relative's friend, who's also a pediatric orthopedist, recommended Dr. Feldman and he's been amazing! He's been monitoring my son since he was only a few months old and when things started to take a turn for the worse, surgery was decided upon as the best option. While we had been hoping to push surgery off for a few years, the outcome of this surgery was even better than anticipated! Due to pretty unique spinal issues, we will probably be following up with Dr. Feldman for years and, while I hope we're done with the surgeries, I trust his opinion 100% on my son's case. Also, the staff has been amazingly nice and helpful, and they are so good with my son. It's unfortunate he doesn't take our insurance, but it's been worth it.

Just had surgery with Dr. Feldman

He was prompt, efficient and confident. He is kind and optimistic and I am glad he is our son's orthopedic doctor. Mom with SB son

The Greenberg family --> our A miracle worker

Dr. Feldman properly diagnosed our daughter with a rare leg deformity after an unsuccessful surgery by a LI surgeon. He saved our little girl, and gave her a chance to live a full life. We are forever in debt to him.

Dr. David S Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.