Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deena H Theiss has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 32
Didn't give me credibility when giving her my pain symptoms. She chalked it up to Normal discomfort. My stent was blocked and the doctor who took it out told me it was. She won't admit that I was having legitimate problems and labeled me a problem patient. Glad I was an advocate for myself. Let's just hope this all resolved without further issues.
Dr. Theiss did bladder surgery on me in 2005. I had a quick successful recovery. 10 years later I needed to see a Urologist, so with a little research, I located Dr. Theiss. She has great bed-side manner, very detailed about testing and explaining the treatment process and confident about her diagnoses and explaning what is going on. Office staff super nice and friendly.
Went to see this doc. Presented with a urinary tract infection. She was telling me that I was not sick and almost refused to see me because I came without full co-pay her nurse called a week later with results saying I had a urinary tract infection and was worried about the late treatment and wondered if I had been on meds. I told her that I had to go to a second doc to get antibiotics. Dr. Theiss even made a catty comment about how my gastric bypass surgeon conned me into having surgery and that is why I had kidney stones! WHAT A UGLY MOUTH ON THIS DOC! YUCK!
Dr. Theiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Deena H Theiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates Surgery Center LLC, 55 Whitcher St NE, Marietta, GA
Dr. Deena H Theiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.