Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George A Perrine Jr
Dr. George A Perrine Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Perrine is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center, Uc Irvine Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George A Perrine Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Brain Surgery
- Migraine Disorders
- Brain Tumor
Showing 5 of 11
not a good dr at all. he spent the whole time typing with one finger on his kyosk computer, most likely looking for answers. he maybe spent 3 minutes total talking to me, no exam and seems like he should of retired 10 years ago. I am making my follow up with a different dr at a different office. what a waste of a co-pay this was
Dr. Perrine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
57 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1961
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. George A Perrine Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTalbert Medical Group Huntington Beach, 19066 Magnolia St, Huntington Beach, CA
Dr. George A Perrine Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.