Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Stubbs Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
All the negative reviews indicate dissatisfaction with some pain and pain control. If you are drug seeking and present yourself in a less than truthful manner Dr Stubbs is not the provider for you. He is an experienced dedicated physician and sees through all the nonsense. He saw through my gabbage and help save my life. He gave me the direction for recovery and I am very gratefull. We need more doctors like Dr Stubbs!
I FULLY agree with the negative reviews I've seen here about "Dr" Stubbs. In that, he is an a-hole, loves to argue and is very rude. This guy is a complete idiot, a moron!!! He totally ignored the symptoms I presented to him, including intense pain in my abdomen. I went elsewhere and was found to have an ovarian cyst which was bleeding. This guy has real mental problems. He doesn't even deserve to practice in a 3rd world country, and I am not kidding. He needs to find another profession. He does not deserve the title 'doctor". He should be flipping burgers somewhere, especially with his flip (pun intended), dismissive demeanor.
38 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James W Stubbs Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlton Womens Health Center, 2 Memorial Dr Ste 122, Alton, IL
Dr. James W Stubbs Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alton, IL.